Will I be able to run after a foot amputation?

Yes. It depends on your strength and conditioning and the level of amputation. Most people can perform all daily activities and enjoy a regular excercize routine.
Possible. There are prosthetic devices available for runners of all levels. It is recommended that patients get used to a walking prosthesis before obtaining a running leg. If the ankle/heel are still present there are devices that can be used to "extend" the foot and provide some of the bounce necessary for running.
Possibly. If you were able to run before the surgery, after a period of rehabilitation you may be able to return to running following the surgery.
Possibly. Younger/ healthier patients are able to do almost everything after an amputation, including running. The higher the level of the amputation, the more work on the heart to exercise, and the more difficult to learn to walk. Most people can learn to walk after a below knee amputation. Many amputees play sports, including skiing, running, etc.