Why is that my arms and legs are very warm, but my hands, feet, and knees are so cold?

In brief: Doctor can evaluate

Cold hands and feet can be due to hormonal imbalances, auto-immune disorders, circulation problems, etc.
.. Raynaud's phenomenon is a symptom caused by constriction of small blood vessels, usually in the fingers and toes, leading to a lack of nutrients and oxygen going to the fingers and toes. A primary care doctor, endocrinologist, or rheumatologist can evaluate and suggest treatment if needed.

In brief: Doctor can evaluate

In brief: Raynaud disease

You may have a very mild case of raynaud disease which is very common.

In brief: Raynaud disease

Dr. Vicken Pamoukian
Dr. Vicken Pamoukian
Dr. Jack Hinkle