Having retroverted uterus, a pco, and iregular period can get pregnant?

Probably! A retroverted uterus is not a problem at all, that's just an old-wive's myth. Pco and irregular cycles are problems that can be managed with a doctor's help. Best of luck!
Yes. Almost everyone has some chance of getting pregnant. The question is what will it take? The uterus is not an issue - normal variant. The pco and irregular periods are the same problem and we can treat. You could try weight control if overweight, track ovulation and time sex or see a specialist and use meds to cause ovulation. Even ivf is very successful if needed. Best wishes.