Which is better for cancer patients? Royal jelly or manuka umf 30 honey

Dr. Scott Diede
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Neither, but...

There are a variety of false claims on the internet about how they can help cancer patients.
In fact, the only good scientific evidence on these suggests that royal jelly can actually harm a patient with estrogen-receptor positive breast cancer, because royal jelly can stimulate these cancer cells to grow. Thus manuka is probably safer, but it does not help treat cancer.

In brief: Neither, but...

Dr. Scott Diede
Dr. Scott Diede
Dr. Travis Kidner
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: Either

Which ever tastes better!

In brief: Either

Which ever tastes better!
Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Travis Kidner
Pathology

In brief: Both worthless

I'm sorry that you have cancer.
I'm also sorry that the world is full of people who are out to deceive you. Ignore the glitzy promotions. These people are trying to make money off your desperation. Don't reward them for doing this, even if you suppose "It doesn't cost much and can't hurt."

In brief: Both worthless

I'm sorry that you have cancer.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
A good resouce to check for valid clinical trial results on many alternative remedies can be found on Cochrane reviews site: cochrane.org Also NYY-Langone Medical Center's site: http://www.med.nyu.edu/content?ChunkIID=33802