Which systolic pressure should be used for the management of an aortic aneurysm?

Below 140. Lower is fine, too, as long as you are not feeling lightheaded or dizzy. Keeping the BP low slows the rate of aneurysm expansion. Decreasing the heart rate to <80 is also thought to reduce the shear stress that increases growth rate of aneurysms. Remember, active smoking increases the rate of growth of aneurysms and increases the rupture rate of smaller aneurysms, so quit if you are still smoking!
Normlal BP. Good BP control is always important in health management. Understand however that BP control will not cause AAA to decrease in size. Careful and frequent monitoring of the size of the aneurysm is very much in order.