I have had "athletes foot" for months now but it does not itchand it only appears as a red rash part of the time. It mostly is skin peeling in between. What should I do?

Have you tried. Anti-fungal creams. You may need a rx for fungus.
See a podiatrist. Acute and chronic forms of athlete's foot (tinea pedis) can have different presentations over time. You may need prescription antifungals in topical and/or oral form to clear it. Things such as chronic eczema, psoriasis may need to be ruled out as well.
It is either . Still present or it is not athletes foot. You don;t state if you are treating it, if you are not then start. If you are, then consider a visit to a podiatrist or dermatologist.