Why do I keep getting altitude sickness @ high altitudes. I'm in good physical shape and have a heart rate of an athlete.?

Fitness is unrelated. Unfortunately, altitude sickness effects people quite variably, with some people highly susceptible. Vulnerability to altitude sickness is not affected by level of physical conditioning. Medications can be very helpful, including Nifedipine and dexamethasone, but these have to be chosen carefully depending on any other health issues that you may have. Gradual ascent is the only certain prevention.