Do you know of any person that has von willebrand disease and factor five disorder? My dr tells me I am unique. And I can't be treated for either one.

Unique, certainly. These are both fairly commonly inherited disorders. Factor v leiden occurs in about 1/100 people. Von willebrand is also about 1/100 or so. So it is conceivable that this could occur in the same person. There are probably a few like you around.
Why? I agree that there are probably others out there with the same combination of problems. And this should not preclude any necessary therapy. If you have bleeding due to your vwd, treatment can be provided without greatly increasing your risk for developing a clot. Conversely, many patients with fv leiden (what i think you mean) don't need to take blood thinners, so VWD shouldn't be a problem.