I have spinal stenosis with sciatic pain from foot to thigh. Now, I am having severe pain up to groin. I have been usingfentanyl patch and oxycodone with no relief. What should I do ?

Dr. Stuart Wasser
Addiction Medicine

In brief: See, below

If you are using oxycodone regularly (daily) than you are going into withdrawal despite a more consistent level of fentanyl provided by the patch.
That withdrawal at the end of the oxycodone dosing interval is exacerbating your pain. Another trick that is not well appreciated is the use of ultra low dose Naltrexone (0.25 mgs 1-2x daily) also the other drugs per answers given by the other docs.

In brief: See, below

Dr. Stuart Wasser
Dr. Stuart Wasser
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: I am sorry

To hear your problem. I find this to be a very tough diagnosis to treat.
There are a host of medications people try for this condition i.E cymbalta, neurontonin, Lyrica (pregabalin) and the narcotics which you already mentioned. When all these meds fail and you are left with pain you may want to consult with a doc about a spinal cord stimulator and see if they feel this may help.

In brief: I am sorry

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Thomas Heston

In brief: Surgery

Is surgery an option? Does physical therapy help? How about alternative therapies such as accupuncture or massage? This clearly is a difficult situation.
You might also benefit from a cortisone shot.

In brief: Surgery

Dr. Thomas Heston
Dr. Thomas Heston