My neck pulse feels like its swooshing and vibrating. Should I get it checked out?

Dr. Matt Malkin
Anesthesiology

As long as you have no stroke symptoms or vision changes, can see pcp if soon.
Will listen for bruit and possibly order ultrasound of carotids. Concern is for blockage or dissection/aneurysm. If have stroke symptoms or history call for ambulance. Also helpful to check your BP and make sure is not at dangerous level. When in doubt, check it out.

Dr. Matt Malkin
Dr. Matt Malkin
Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Absolutely

The simplest test for this is a carotid ultrasound.
This a noninvasive test that can be simply done to identify if there are any blockages in the carotid arteries.

In brief: Absolutely

Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery