How long would it take to get back full range of motion after ACL reconstructive surgery?

Can take weeks. Maintaining full knee extension is far more important after acl surgery. Flexion usually advances toward normal over the first 1-3 wks. Full flexion, however, may take more than a month as any residual significant swelling will make absolute full flexion difficult to regain until the swelling completely resolves. Concomitant meniscal repair may purposefully limit flexion to 90 degrees for 6 weeks.