How effective is acne scar revision?

Acne scars. Acne scarring is very difficult to treat. Do not expect any miracles. It can take many surgeries or lasers etc and still could not look great. Obviously it depends on the extent of scarring.
Very effective. In my experienc troubling acne scars are best treated with a near full dermal thickness fractionated erbium beam laser combined with superficial penetration full coverage erbium laser resurfacing. I have obtained excellent results with this technique but the patient has to tolerate 7-14 days of redness.