Is waking up with a stiff leg or hand and having cold hands and feet a sign of poor circulation?

No. Aaas can be repaired using open surgical techniques or endovascular techniques. There are anatomical limitations to which aneurysms can be repaired using endovascular techniques. All aaas can be repaired using open techniques. The more complex the anatomy the bigger the surgery required.
Yes. Having cold extremities can be a sign of poor circulation. Waking up with stiff extremities can also be a sign of poor circulation. You should visit with your primary care physician about your symptoms to determine if you need further evaluation.