Is there something wrong with me if only three of my fingers are cold and the others are a normal?

In brief: Possibly.

There are 2 arteries that feed the hand - radial and ulnar. Radial feeds thumb and index, ulnar feeds pinkie and ring, and the middle finger shares.
Blockage of one of the arteries could affect 3 of the fingers only.

In brief: Possibly.

Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology

In brief: Possible Raynaud's

Raynaud's phenomenon can cause the symptoms that you are describing.
It is happens when your hands are unprotected in cool weather, it could be raynaud's. Fortunately, if it is raynaud's it is rarely serious, but it is a nuisance. The best thing to do is always try to keep you hands warm in cool/cold weather.

In brief: Possible Raynaud's

Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Marsha Davis