How long is the chemotherapy for a stage 2a node negative breast cancer?

It depends. There are several chemotherapy options for stage 2a breast cancer. Characteristics of the patient and the cancer are required to make a decision on the type of chemotherapy (and whether chemotherapy is even necessary). Chemotherapy would be anywhere from about 8 weeks to a year (herceptin-or trastuzumab treatment, if recommended, requires a year of treatment).
Depends. Will depend on the chemotherapy regimen chosen, the age of patient, other prognostic factors i.E oncotype dx, to see the recurrence score, heart function etc. . In general, we give 4 cycles of adjuvant chemotherapy when we use tc or ac. However, discuss in detail with your oncologist. This is something that you want to know prior to therapy- what kind, how long, what is the goal, side effects etc.