What kind of doctor do I see for pain in my chest 6 years after having breast surgery?

In brief: Several

Your primary care can get the process started and some studies.
Benign breast surgery? Maybe follow with the breast surgeon if in that area of chest. If cancer was involved then recurrent cancer identified-oncologist or thoracic surgeon or nth. If not pulmonologist may be apprpraite.

In brief: Several

Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Family Doctor

Best to start with your family practitioner. “pain in chest” can have a wide variety of origins; referrals to specialists may be necessary depending on history and physical findings.
Best wishes.

In brief: Family Doctor

Best wishes.
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: See below

Start with your primary care provider. He/she can direct you from there.

In brief: See below

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino