What kind of doctor do I see for pain in my chest 6 years after having breast surgery?

Several. Your primary care can get the process started and some studies. Benign breast surgery? Maybe follow with the breast surgeon if in that area of chest. If cancer was involved then recurrent cancer identified-oncologist or thoracic surgeon or nth. If not pulmonologist may be apprpraite.
Family Doctor. Best to start with your family practitioner. “pain in chest” can have a wide variety of origins; referrals to specialists may be necessary depending on history and physical findings. Best wishes.