Is it true that wheatgrass is good for leg ulcers?

No. Wheatgrass has never been show to be beneficial in the treatment of leg ulcers.
See vein specialist. Leg ulcers are often caused by chronic venous insufficiency which is a problem that causes to much pressure to be in the veins near the skin. A venous specialist can diagnose and treat this condition. Our cure rate with venous ulcers is 97%. Wheatgrass is a great supplement but I do not think it will cure leg ulcers.
Not at all. I agree with dr. Laredo. None whatsoever.
It might well be! I understand my colleagues' skepticism as they don't teach about wheatgrass in med school & there are no formal studies, but wheatgrass has many benefits in other conditions. Dr. Chris Reynolds reports many successful cases of ulcers with impressive photographic evidence. It is inexpensive & non-toxic. If I had a leg ulcer I'd try it! If you do, tell us if it works. See http://tinyurl.com/7kgdl85.