I have lumbosacral spondylosis without myelopathy, spinal stenosis other than cervical, lumbar region with neurogenic claudication and thoracic radiculitis. What should I do?

Exercizes. There are two therapies for neurogenic claudication. Many patients who religiously perform the daily stretching and back strenghthening exercizes, get relief. For those who don't decompressive surgery can improve quality of life. Good luck.
Perhaps leg pain. You list a number of diagnostic terms; perhaps they were printed out after a visit to a spinal specialist. Except for the last one, they describe degeneration in the low back that narrows the space for the nerves to and from the legs. Sometimes this is silent, but in others, people experience leg pain, fatigue, numbness, tingling with walking, perhaps standing. It is usually relieved with sitting.