I am 20 an have primary amenorrhea how do I fix it an can I still have kids?

In brief: Have it evaluated

If you have primary amenorrhea, it is important to have your system evaluated to see if the parts are in order. Treatment must be based on information & all variables must be accounted for.

In brief: Have it evaluated

Dr. Brian Nguyen

In brief: See a GYN; infertile

If your brain isn't signalling for an egg release from your ovary, you won't have a signal for your periods either; that's usually the cause of amenorrhea.
Often it's a hormonal imbalance--Thyroid, Prolactin, LH, FSH, Hcg should be checked. Your doctor can also induce a period as well w/ OCPs. If you've NEVER had a period, you should get an US to make sure you have normal uterus/vagina/ovaries.

In brief: See a GYN; infertile