I have just been diagnosed with peripheral artery disease. What are my treatment options?

Varies. If you only have pain with walking, exercise, not smoking, and medications can be used. If you have pain at night, or sores, or your doctor has told you that the blockage is severe, you will need either endovascular procedures or open surgery.
Depends. Depends on your symptoms. If you only have claudication, then medical management (exercise/aspirin/statin) is recommended. If you have disabling claudication, pain at rest, or a non healing wound, then either endovascular or open surgical options are available. The first step is to get an arterial ultrasound to evaluate the extent and degree of vascular disease.