I have had slight swelling in my left arm due to lymphedema. What can I do?

Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Lymphedema therapy

Manual lymphatic drainage and complete decongestive therapy are the cornerstones of proper lymphedema care.
You should seek the opinion of a vascular specialist that has a special interest in lymphedema management. You can learn a lot of the techniques and can begin self management at home once you have been properly treated.

In brief: Lymphedema therapy

Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Dr. Shane Parmer
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Compression

Lymphedema can be frustrating as it requires constant attention, especially if severe.
With regular use of compression sleeves and massage it should be controlled resonably well.

In brief: Compression

Dr. Shane Parmer
Dr. Shane Parmer
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Compression , enzyme

Compression garment can reduce lymphedema and oral enzymes such as bromelain, serrapetase can be helpful of the area is not sclerotic.

In brief: Compression , enzyme

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried