I have a severe pain in my left leg when I walk. Is there a natural therapy for this?

Dr. Oliver Aalami
Surgery - Vascular
If what you describe is claudication, then yes.
Regular supervised exercise (walking) has been shown to increase the distance claudicants can walk before pain sets in. Otherwise, if you have pain at rest or a wound which will not heal, then treatment for the poor circulation is recommended.

Dr. Oliver Aalami
Dr. Oliver Aalami
Dr. Linda Harris
Also, if you are a smoker, quitting has been shown to help your ability to walk longer distances, in combination with an exercise program.
In brief: Maybe
There may be, but first you need to find the diagnosis.
It could be arterial obstruction or peripheral arterial disease (pad). This needs to be evaluated because pad can cause no blood flow which leads to an amputation for dead feet.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Scott Grover
Dr. Scott Grover
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine