I have a constant ache behind the knee. Could this be popliteal aneurysm?

It is possible. A constant ache behind the knee can be due to many things including a popliteal artery aneurysm. Pain behind the knee is most commonly due to orthopedic problems such as a baker's cyst. An ultrasound can easily diagnose a baker's cyst or a popliteal artery aneurysm.
Unlikely but Possibl. A popliteal aneurysm can cause pain but most often it is asymptomatic. It typically isn't found until a complication happens - mean arterial occlusion. Also someone in your age group is less likely. Other problems that may be more likely are bakers cyst, muscle injury, ligament damage or venous insufficiency. You should see your physician for further workup.