I have a burning vagina pretty much all the time I have had multiple swabs, tests, blood tests, pap smears and theres nothing wrong it hurts. Help

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: You may ahve a

Condition called vulvodynia, it can be complex and hard to treat, you may ahve something else , not sure where u live but u need to go to the university med center gyn dept for example if you lived down where i lived i would refer u to the univ of miami gyn dept for a work up, u need to see a gyn who specializes in that.

In brief: You may ahve a

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Agree. Also ask about vulvarvestibulitis.
Dr. John Geisler
Gynecology - Oncology

In brief: Vaginal pain

There areany causes for vaginal pain.
A pap smear, wet prep, and pelvic examination should help. Occasionally a rare finding desquamative vaginitis can be the cause of pain like this. See your gynecologist or a gynecologist that specializes in pelvic pain.

In brief: Vaginal pain

There areany causes for vaginal pain.
Dr. John Geisler
Dr. John Geisler
Dr. Jane Van Dis