I am trying to find where to go for therapy to treat lymphedema of the arm. What should I consider?

MLD. You need to find a lymphedema center that provides manual lymphatic drainage and complete decongestive therapy. This is a specialized program that is the bet treatment for patients with lymphedema.
Physical Therapy. Lymphedema may be managed by physical therapists trained in lymphatic drainage. I suggest you contact your primary care physician, surgeon, or local hospital for a referral.