I have rashes all over my face. My scalp and body have been itchy too. I do have excema, but this is not it. ?

Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: Rashes

Rashes are nearly impossible to diagnose correctly without seeing them, especially with so little information.
Is it light or dark? Raised, flat, or depressed? Fine bumps? Big welts? Does it blanch when you push on it or no? Are you sick or well? What other symptoms do you have? If it bothers you, and to get it properly diagnosed, see your doctor.

In brief: Rashes

Dr. Alfredo Garcia

In brief: Eczema

It could still be eczema but an exacerbation but the dermatologist will have the final say.
Before you can get an appointment, treat it like eczema and take an antihistamine for the itch.

In brief: Eczema

Dr. Cindy Juster