Can chlamydia cause guillian barre syndrome?

Not associated. There are associations with influenza a, mononucleosis and other ebstein-barr infections, campylobacter jejuni, and controversial association with some vaccines. It is highly doubtful that chlamydia is a provocateur.
Probably not. To my knowledge, there have only been a few, sporadic case reports of chlamydia-induced gbs. I see you are in the cape - if you need a neurology referral, please call my office (239.776.4494).
Not likely. Gb is a neurological condition that is typically brought on by the body's immune response to an infection (usually an upper respiratory infection or gastroenteritis). I have never heard of gb following chlamydia but would discuss your concerns with a physician. 400 characters is too few to adequately discuss gb.