Is HGH effective with menopausal women?

Dr. Timothy Raichle

In brief: Not a good idea!

The use of hgh (human growth hormone) is not appropriate for use in treating menopausal symptoms (which I am assuming you are referring to).
It would be more appropriate to talk with your doctor about the symptoms you are trying to treat and addressing them in a non-hormonal way if possible. The use of hgh, for example, will likely significantly impact your cholesterol levels in an adverse way!

In brief: Not a good idea!

Dr. Timothy Raichle
Dr. Timothy Raichle
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Menopause

Is not a disease! it is a physiological change that is natural when hormone production slows down.
If you do nothng at all, the symptoms gradually fade away. In my view it should not be treated with potentially dangerous hormone therapy.

In brief: Menopause

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Adam Smith