I have burning while urinating, frequent urge to urinate, and at times, blood in my urine, for 2 hours now. Is this a urinary tract infection?

Yes. Hemorrhagic cystitis is probably what you have, contact your pcp and take antibiotic with penty of water. The common cystitis is caused by e. Coli. And is sensitive to most common antibiotics.
Quite likely. The symptoms you describe are consistent with urinary infection and you should see your doctor for examination and prescription for treatment.
Probably. These are typical symptoms of a UTI or bladder infection. You should be checked because other types of irritative conditions (for instance herpes) can also have such symptoms. Also you need to get a urine culture started before you start medication. Meanwhile, drinking plenty of fluids & taking cranberry, either juice or capsules, along with an over the counter medication like uristat (phenazopyridine) can help.