How do physicians dress a leg ulcer in a diabetic patient?

Ulcer in a Diabetic. This is too general of a question to answer accurately. A diabetic can develop diabetic foot ulcers but they are also at risk for other types of ulcers too like venous stasis ulcers. A diabetic ulcer that is considered neuropathic requires offloading; an infectious process needs to be treated with antibioitics; and if there is a blood supply issue then that needs to be corrected.
It varies. . Depending on the cause of the ulceration, how large it is, and your specific health concerns, there are many different wound care products we may use. If your doctor makes recommendations for daily wound care, follow them!
Depends. This all depends on the underlying pathology that has led to the leg ulcer. I would encourage you see a vascular surgeon for in depth evaluation of the arterial and venous circulation . The type of dressing and care for the ulcer depends more on the underlying pathology thatn the presence or absence of diabetes.