I'm 40 weeks and keep getting vaginal discharge. Is it a show?

In brief: Very common

Vaginal discharge is very common in late pregnancy.
If it is itching or burning it is likely something that can be treated, but if not it is likely physiologic (normal). If the discharge contains blood you should have it checked out by your physician or hospital labor and delivery.

In brief: Very common

Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: Call your OBGYN

Most likely it is show, but need to make sure your water is not leaking, if you were my pt you would be induced, a recent large study shows the ideal time for the baby to be delivered is 39-40 weeks ! you have nothing to gain by going past your due date and potentially a lot to lose! and if u go past u need monitoring of the baby with nsts and complete OB us with a bpp.

In brief: Call your OBGYN

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Adam Levy