Could putting a stent in my renal arteries help my ed?

Dr. Oliver Aalami
Surgery - Vascular
In brief: No
No but if you have blockages in your aorta or iliac arteries this can block blood flow to your perineum and cause ed.
A ct angiogram or vascular study with a penile-brachial index can help evaluate this.

In brief: No
Dr. Oliver Aalami
Dr. Oliver Aalami
Dr. Jesse Mills
Urology
In brief: Unlikely
Ed can be a blood vessel disease, the same kind of disease that led to a stent in your renal artery.
The stent can improve your blood pressure which may improve your ED but it's unlikely. You probably have a vascular disease causing your ED and need separate treatment focused on improving erections.

In brief: Unlikely
Dr. Jesse Mills
Dr. Jesse Mills
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery