Can you tell me if there are natural ways to heal diabetic ulcers?

The only natural method for healing diabetic ulcers that I am aware of is good blood sugar control.
However, most people require diabetic medications in addition to dietary changes. Another key is prevention. Since the nerve endings become damaged, they lose sensation, a natural protective mechanism. Wear properly fitting shoes that avoid pressure spots. Always protect your feet.

Dr. Wesley Marquart
Dr. Wesley Marquart
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Wound care
In brief: Diabetic Foot Treat
Do not try to treat a diabetic foot infection with home remedies without at least having a professional observing as the consequences of an unsuccessful treatment can mean hospitalization, amputation or overwhelming sepsis and death.
There are over 4000+ wound care products that are available so even among professionals, opinions vary. Attention to underlying causes of the ulceration are paramount.

In brief: Diabetic Foot Treat
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Khurram Khan
Wound care
In brief: Not really.
Diabetic foot ulcers are complicated.
The mantra for healing ulcers is removal of all non viable tissue, (the natural way would be maggot therapy) taking the pressure off the area, and keeping the area moist. New dressings used to help control infection have honey in it, but i wouldn't recommend smearing honey onto the ulcer. Controlling the sugars is imperative. I recommend seeing a professional.

In brief: Not really.
Diabetic foot ulcers are complicated.
Dr. Khurram Khan
Dr. Khurram Khan
Dr. Adam Ringler
Podiatry
In brief: Natural diabetic ulc
Most of the time, diabetic ulcers are caused by pressure and sent some diabetics do not feel pain they continue to walk on areas of pressure.
Simply offloading pressure from this area may help the ulcer heal very fast. There are some natural types of gels and honey products that are used however they are not natural as natural products themselves are not considered sterile.

In brief: Natural diabetic ulc
Dr. Adam Ringler
Dr. Adam Ringler
Dr. Libby Putnam
Podiatry
In brief: Wound care.
Diabetic ulcers will generally heal if you offload the area (decrease direct pressure with an insert, or a wheelchair), have your doctor trim the callus and dead tissue away on a regular basis, and if the ulcer is infected, you may need oral or IV antibiotics, depending on the severity of the infection.

In brief: Wound care.
Dr. Libby Putnam
Dr. Libby Putnam