Can your anxiety levels be high and you not actuallly feel tit? I'm 22 with bouts of shortness of breath I wshould I be concerned that I got heart disease this early? I'm not obese im thin and don't smoke but exposed to 2nd hand smoke

High anxiety level . Anxiety may manifest itself in many different ways. High anxiety level may mimic the symptoms of a heart attack and/or respiratory condition. Sometimes also, physical conditions may trigger anxiety. Get first reassured on your physical health by having a physical exam and lab work-up done by your general practitioner to rule out any medical condition before seeing any therapist or psychiatrist.
Panic attacks? U seems to be having panic attacks , which is sudden on set of chest pain. Shortness of breath and diziness . It is very common and about 90 percent of patients who goes to the er for chest pain has it.