Pain in lower back and hip now im having tingling down my leg and foot and also in finger tips...And pain in my jaw.Are all these things related? Or what could it be?

In brief: If related...

If the pain is one sided, with especially into the jaw you want to seek medical attention immediately.
While it can be nerve or spine related, you want to make sure more serious medical issues such as a stroke can be ruled out.

In brief: If related...

Dr. Joseph Newman
Dr. Joseph Newman
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Nerve impingement

I would recommend you see an orthopedist or neurologist for consultation.

In brief: Nerve impingement

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass

In brief: Sounds like nerve

Most likely condition would be a pinched nerve.
The nerves that supply the feet stem from nerve branches traveling from the leg. The "pinch" could be from the back at its root, but it an also be locally due to musculature. Another thing to be checked is circulation because if blood flow is hampered to a an area, it can cause pain and reduce function in the nerves. Get checked properly.

In brief: Sounds like nerve

Dr. Grace Torres-hodges
Dr. Grace Torres-hodges