Bones feel week, stiff foot, achy muscles, sometimes hurts to walk, hip hurts when sleep, forget simple things and new things, on 75 mg for hypothyroid what else could this be?

See your doctor. Symptoms like these are best deterimed by a thorough evaluation by your physician. Based on his/her findings, a treatment plan can be developed to help you.
Anything. Coudl be low vitamin d or related to the thyroid problem. See your doctor for further assessments.
Complicated. You have lots of issues and need to see your doc. Make out a list of all your issues so you don't leave anything out. The doc should have an answer or in your case a few answers to cover all of your issues. I don't think one problem is all you have. Reck you TSH level will clarify thyroid problem. Sound like a rheumatism type illness or poisoning by cholesterol medication.