Should one on chemo (xeloda+eloxatin+zometa) take multivitamins, calcium, antioxidants, resveratrol, digestive enzymes, fish oils, curcumin etc?

Xeloda-oxali. You may want to stop your multivitamins while you are on Xeloda as Folic Acid may exgerate side effect of xeloda. You also need to have your vitamin d level checked and take a supplement if the level is low as vitamin d deficiency may affect the response to chemotherapy.
No known harm? Buy the best of my knowledge there should be no adverse interaction. However the big caveat receiving chemotherapy and nutritional support via supplements you take is the specific lack of research on potential multidrug/supplement interactions. So a guarded answer by me.