What is better for phlebitis...Asprin, Advil or aleve (naproxen)?

Dr. John Landi
Phlebology

In brief: All work.

There is no best medication for superficial phlebitis.
Any antiinflammatory that is tolerated by the patient is acceptable. The type ordered is usually determined by the physician's training and experience. I prefer advil, (ibuprofen) Motrin or naproxyn. Wet heat to the area also helps and an evaluation by a vein specialist would also be recommended.

In brief: All work.

Dr. John Landi
Dr. John Landi
Dr. Thomas Wright
Phlebology

In brief: That depends

There are two types of phlebitis deep vein phlebitis or DVT and superficial phlebitis.
I think your question is about superficial phlebitis, which can be treated with anti inflammatory medication like advil , or my favorite aleve (naproxen). Dvt or deep vein phlebitis [aka thrombosis] should be treated with blood thinners.

In brief: That depends

Dr. Thomas Wright
Dr. Thomas Wright
Dr. Gregory Spitz
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Any antiinflammatory

Any anti inflammatory that is best tolerated by the patient will help phlebitis symptoms.
However treatment by a qualified specialist for the underlying reason would be best.

In brief: Any antiinflammatory

Dr. Gregory Spitz
Dr. Gregory Spitz
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: See below

All can be used at the appropriate recommended dosage.

In brief: See below

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Vikram Patel