I have a sore and itchy throat, runny and sometime stopped up noses, cold, tired feeling, and my ears hurt, is this a cold or sinuses?

Could be both. It sounds like it could be a viral illness (cold). Many times, these upper respiratory tract infections can cause sinus inflammation and discomfort (congestion, pressure, headache). For most people, this is self limiting - no antibiotics needed. Antiinflammatories, decongestants, nasal saline irrigation can help with the symptoms. But lots of rest is the best medicine.