Can a stasis ulcer recur after treatment?

Yes. Yes. If the underlying venous insufficiency was not addressed then a recurrence will occur. Another reason is non-compliance with the use of compression socks/wraps.
Absolutely. I completely agree with drs. Aalami and salartash. This has been shown in many studies.
Yes. Venous insufficiency and associated ulcer disease is a long term problem and requires chronic management to avoid the recurrence. Eradication of superficial insufficiency and compression therapy are the mainstays of treatment.
Yes. Reflux in other veins can start. After time symptoms can return. These new veins can be treated.