How long does it take a vitreous hemorrhage to reabsorb?

Depends. If the bleeding has stopped, and the rest of the circulation is normal, resorption can be fairly rapid - usually weeks. But if the hemorrhage is extensive, and the blood has clotted, the time will be more lengthy. If more than several months,, and the vision is affected, a procedure termed vitrectomy might be recommended.
It depends... Most of the time the hemorrhages resolve in days to weeks. It can take longer and at times may require surgery to remove. It is something that needs to be followed by an ophthalmologist.