Do I need to call the hospital and let them know I am in labor?

Dr. Amy Herold

You should always call the hospital, if you are able, to let them know you are coming in and why.
They will be able to have a room prepared for you and have your paperwork ready. If there are space issues it also gives them time to do some rearranging so that by the time you get there you don't have to wait. All good things!

Dr. Amy Herold
Dr. Amy Herold
Dr. Amy Herold

It is always a good idea to call the hospital and let them know you are coming in.
They will be able to have a room prepared for you and have your paperwork ready by the time you get there. If there are space issues they will also have time to do some rearranging so that you don't have to wait. All good things!

Dr. Amy Herold
Dr. Amy Herold
Dr. Shontae Buffington