Big toe pain one foot only. Bunion?

Gout? I will add an alternative answer here. One toe pain with redness and swelling can also be gout. This is a very significant pain, however, and usually is accompanied by swelling and redness. Gout is easily diagnosed by your family physician.
Pain. If you are having pain see your podiatrist for an exam and x rays and a diagnosis and treatment plan.
It is possible. It depends on the location of the pain. Have your foot evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.
Maybe. If the pain is at the inside of the foot at the big toe and there is an enlarged bone, then yes you have a bunion.
Possibly. The two main problems that affect the big toe are bunions and arthritis (hallux rigidus). Exam and xrays can help elucidate the problem.