Vitamin d deficiency and fibromyalgia connected?

In some cases. We don't really know what causes fibromyalgia. Some studies have found that many who have fibromyalgia have vitamin d deficiency, while others have not found this. In some studies taking vit d in those who were deficient improved symptoms. So worth checking d levels but also see a good holistic doc. Many with fibromyalgia are hypothyroid. Many have undiagnosed lyme disease. See comment for more:.
Vitamin D. Deficiency of vitamin d can lead to more aches and pains in muscular and connective tissue. So in that way the pains you experience in one condition can cross over into the other. Most doctors who are knowledgeable in treating fibromyalgia will also want to optimize vitamin d levels, as well as other nutrients.