Has anyone had any trouble being in pain with sensodyne toothpaste?

Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: No.

Not that I have ever heard of.
Maybe it isn't the toothpaste, but your brushing method or possibly you have sensitivity due to cavities or gum disease that toothpaste won't help. When's the last time you saw a dentist for a complete exam and proper gum and tooth therapy?

In brief: No.

Not that I have ever heard of.
Dr. Peter Karsant
Dentistry

In brief: Pain Active decay

I would check with your dentist to see if the cause of the pain is something other than what sensodyne is designed to treat.
I have not heard of sensodyne causing pain in patients that are using it to treat sensative gumline areas on the teeth.

In brief: Pain Active decay

Dr. Peter Kurzweil