When could I go back to work after my full wisdom teeth extraction?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Depends

Some go back to work the same day.
Usually it would be prudent to be off at least a day for this surgery. It would also depend whether you had your surgery with a local anesthetic or got a a general anesthetic or conscious sedation. I would not push it and take care of yourself. Your dentist or oral surgeon should explain this to you carefully prior to the surgery. Discuss with your boss 1st!

In brief: Depends

Some go back to work the same day.
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dentistry

In brief: 1 to 3 days

Just a couple of days is usual.

In brief: 1 to 3 days

Just a couple of days is usual.
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dr. Kim Capehart
Dentistry

In brief: 1-3 Days

Depending on your age and other medical conditions as well as the complexity of the surgery is very determinant of how fast you'll go back to work.
At 37 you'll heal slower than a 18 yo but you should be still heal relatively quickly. Usually 1-3 days is the time off work and of course how well you heal and tolerance to the procedure is also important in determining how long you'll be out of work.

In brief: 1-3 Days

Dr. Kim Capehart
Dr. Kim Capehart
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine