When could I go back to work after my full wisdom teeth extraction?

Depends. Some go back to work the same day. Usually it would be prudent to be off at least a day for this surgery. It would also depend whether you had your surgery with a local anesthetic or got a a general anesthetic or conscious sedation. I would not push it and take care of yourself. Your dentist or oral surgeon should explain this to you carefully prior to the surgery. Discuss with your boss 1st!
1 to 3 days. Just a couple of days is usual.
1-3 Days. Depending on your age and other medical conditions as well as the complexity of the surgery is very determinant of how fast you'll go back to work. At 37 you'll heal slower than a 18 yo but you should be still heal relatively quickly. Usually 1-3 days is the time off work and of course how well you heal and tolerance to the procedure is also important in determining how long you'll be out of work.