What do you think about appearance of women in photos after getting breast implants?

Dr. John Di Saia
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Varies....

Breast implants can be placed to enhance a woman's natural breasts or to "take over the scene.
" they do not always need to be huge and noticeable. Some women after having them placed still look quite natural. Others want them really large. What one woman desires another may find in poor taste; that is the nature of different people.

In brief: Varies....

Dr. John Di Saia
Dr. John Di Saia
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Can't always tell

I have seen pictures of women whom i know have recieved breast implants that look completely natural .
However, i assume that you are referring to obviously implanted patients. In many of these instances, the patients are satisfied and it is not for me to judge. What you find objectionable, others may find desireable.

In brief: Can't always tell

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Regina Hampton
Breast Surgery

In brief: Personal preference

This is not a medical question.
This is about personal choice and preference. There are personal and medical reasons that women get implants. Many women with implants have been treated for breast cancer. If you are trying to decide to get implants, make sure you are doing it for you and not to please others. I know many women who are happy with their choice to get implants.

In brief: Personal preference

This is not a medical question.
Dr. Regina Hampton
Dr. Regina Hampton
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Wide variety

There's a wide variety of implant sizes available, from small and undetectable all the way to huge and obvious.
If one chooses a proportional sized implant, compared to the body frame size, the results can be very beautiful. If one chooses the maximum possible size - well, then it's going to look pretty obvious....

In brief: Wide variety

Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Varies.

Some photos demonstrate women who have achieved quite a “natural” result after breast augmentation surgery.
On the other hand, some photos demonstrate women who have achieved quite a “round, fake look”. Patient preferences play a large role in what we try to accomplish for patients with breast augmentation surgery; careful communication between patient and surgeon is key. Best wishes.

In brief: Varies.

Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Cindy Juster