5 doctors weighed in:

What is the limit of lead poisoning for it to be deadly?

5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Family Medicine
3 doctors agree

In brief: Lead poisoning

Depends.
There is no safe amount of lead for humans. All lead is toxic. Children are more suseptable than adults and the lethal level can vary.

In brief: Lead poisoning

Depends.
There is no safe amount of lead for humans. All lead is toxic. Children are more suseptable than adults and the lethal level can vary.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Thank
Dr. Eric Hastriter
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Lead toxicity

Varying levels of lead exposure cause symptoms at different levels in kids and adults.
The national health and nutrition examination survey concluded blood levels as low as 5-9 micrograms/deciliter were associated with increased risk of death from all causes, cardiovascular disease and cancer. Point: stay clear from lead, and if exposed get treated to remove it from your body. Hope this helps.

In brief: Lead toxicity

Varying levels of lead exposure cause symptoms at different levels in kids and adults.
The national health and nutrition examination survey concluded blood levels as low as 5-9 micrograms/deciliter were associated with increased risk of death from all causes, cardiovascular disease and cancer. Point: stay clear from lead, and if exposed get treated to remove it from your body. Hope this helps.
Dr. Eric Hastriter
Dr. Eric Hastriter
Thank
Read more answers from doctors