What can I do at work to relieve the pain and stress on my feet from standing all day?

Dr. Jason Beasley

In brief: Wear good shoes

Wearing good-fitting, comfortable shoes is one of the best things to decrease pain from standing on your feet all day.
You can also look into padded insoles to provide more cushion for your feet. If you have never been told that you should not take anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen, you can take this. You can also try soaking your feet once your are home.

In brief: Wear good shoes

Dr. Jason Beasley
Dr. Jason Beasley

In brief: Orthotics

Custom orthotics made to a mold of your feet will give support nd relieve stress.

In brief: Orthotics

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine