What are the first signs of rsi?

Dr. Joseph Hermann

In brief: What is RSI?

Rsi is not an established medical acronym; what does it stand for?

In brief: What is RSI?

Dr. Joseph Hermann
Dr. Joseph Hermann
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
I wonder if they meant RSD: Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy

In brief: Repetitive stress

If you are referring to REPETITIVE STRESS INDEX OR SYNDROME, the signs might be pain, aching, twitches, some numbness, etc.
I would see a Dr. before it becomes unmanageable.

In brief: Repetitive stress

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Lawrence Kale
Occupational Medicine

In brief: Muscle pain

Rsi is an acronym for repetitive stain injury, and goes by numerous other names.
It is associated with a variety of musculoskeletal complaints that may be arise from repetitive tasks, forceful exertions, vibrations, mechanical compression (pressing against hard surfaces), or sustained or awkward positions. The first sign is typically pain that increases with activity.

In brief: Muscle pain

Dr. Lawrence Kale
Dr. Lawrence Kale
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine