What are the first signs of rsi?

Dr. Joseph Hermann
In brief: What is RSI?
Rsi is not an established medical acronym; what does it stand for?

In brief: What is RSI?
Dr. Joseph Hermann
Dr. Joseph Hermann
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
I wonder if they meant RSD: Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
In brief: Repetitive stress
If you are referring to REPETITIVE STRESS INDEX OR SYNDROME, the signs might be pain, aching, twitches, some numbness, etc.
I would see a Dr. before it becomes unmanageable.

In brief: Repetitive stress
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Lawrence Kale
Occupational Medicine
In brief: Muscle pain
Rsi is an acronym for repetitive stain injury, and goes by numerous other names.
It is associated with a variety of musculoskeletal complaints that may be arise from repetitive tasks, forceful exertions, vibrations, mechanical compression (pressing against hard surfaces), or sustained or awkward positions. The first sign is typically pain that increases with activity.

In brief: Muscle pain
Dr. Lawrence Kale
Dr. Lawrence Kale
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine